Have you ever had an item you were getting rid of in your house that you knew might be hazardous or need to be recycled in a particular way, but just weren’t sure how to do it? Rest easy – we have you covered!
The snow has melted and its time to get your house back in shape and ready for BBQ season. Not sure where to start? Spring into action with these helpful organizing tips from Organization Made Simple, Inc.
With warm weather and tax season fast approaching its time to organize your basement. Organizing out of the way areas such as basement storage rooms help prepare for organization in other areas of the home. With tax season fast approaching, having an organized storage area will allow you to create useful and easily accessible storage solutions for your files that you don’t need to store in your office. Additionally, it will allow you to review what you do have and get rid of any unnecessary clutter.
New Year, New You: Organizing for Your New Year Goals
A guest blog entry by Jane Blanchard
A new year brings a new resolve to keep your home neat and organized. Even though it’s already February, that doesn’t mean it’s too late to make a resolution for a more organized home. Start your year off right by organizing the areas you see first when you come home.
Lets talk about your office. Tax season is right around the corner – is your office ready?
Do you have all your paperwork in the right places? Can you find all of your receipts? How much time does it take you to find everything? How much time SHOULD it take you to compile your tax information?
The holidays are over and its time to get back to the daily grind. Start 2015 off organized with these 15-minute simple organization techniques that will save you time:
- Spend 15 minutes a day organizing something that drives you crazy
- Create a mail station – set up mailboxes on a desk, wall or bulletin board. Or, if you have space, make a separate bin for each member of your family.
- Stay on a schedule – get a calendar to write important events and deadlines on. Choose a different color to write in for each member of your family.
- Get Rid of Junk – spend 15 minutes a day removing junk from your house – your mind and house will instantly start to feel more organized.
- Spend 15 minutes grouping office supplies, household supplies, tools, etc. together and label them. This will make finding something SO much easier.
Start the rest of the year off right by adding 15 minutes of organizing to your life each day. Pick just one of the tasks from above and go from there. You can split it into three 5-minute sessions or go for all 15 minutes at once. Just do it!